Thursday, September 5, 2013

How green I am

Hi today I am going to talk about how green I am.
I think that I try to be green but so many times I cannot because in Chile there is no a culture of recycling.
In Chile we do not have places where learn about environmental practices, I would like that Chilean State make environmental policies in all the schools in Chile for our children knows about how can we make for recycle our trashes.
One way that I feel green is use my legs instead of cars, or use public transport instead that your personal car is little things that help to our environment, other way is use bikes but sadly in Chile we have just a few bicycles lanes and that bicycles lanes are very bad. Chilean state and the environmental ministry have to worry about to teach to the people how recycle, put bit in all the blocks to separate trash and promote the use of other energies that help environment.    

We can do a lot of things to help the environment for example we can try to use less our cars and more our bicycles and legs. Separate our trash in different bits, use only products made by recycled materials and avoid the plastic because it’s too hard to recycle.

We still need learn about recycling because our society does not have the knowledge of the importance that this issue represents. The society even can save money recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment