Thursday, September 5, 2013

English

Hi everyone today I will talk (and I have to do it) about this language and about this subject English.

In my experience when I was a child I do not care this language because I never had to used it but that changed when arrived my cousin from Denmark and I learn only with practice and patience (and was better learn English instead Danish)

If I have to talk about this subject I have to say that is so much better that English three because I have to talk a lot and in that way I learn a lot of words (and how to use that words)Besides the difficult of this subject its perfect

If you want to know my opinion about the use of the blogs in this subject I have to be honest and say that I think that is bored but I realize that are very useful because when you have to write you learn a lot for example in this moment when I do not a word writing this text in my blog I use internet and search that word and I can use that word in other moments when I have to talk with other persons.

Out of the classroom I use a lot English for example I like lot of music and when I like to know about the lyrics of a English song I search it and I learn new words or I translate it.

Other way of use the English out of the classroom is when sometimes I walk for Santiago I try to help to the people of other countries to find places or streets and I have to do it with perfect English.


Finally in my opinion I enjoyed so much this class because I learnt a lot and I think that is very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment