Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cats

Hi today I have to write a free topic and I want to do it about cats and my experience with cats.
If you search a definition about what is a cat you can find something like a small, usually furry, domesticated, and carnivorous mammal that live usually indoor and for that is called housecat.
But in our days is funny think that a cat is more than that because exist a lot of people that says that they are a "cat lovers" and I do the question what is be a cat lover?
Maybe a cat lover is a person that love cats search funny videos pictures on internet but never in his life have had a cat.

In my experience a cat is more than funny moments or a pet actually a cat for me is company and a lot of evenings sleeping with them.

In my life I had like six or seven cats but I want to talk specially about my favorite cat that  I had Kurt

Kurt called like that because my sister in those years loved Kurt cobain (Nirvana) but we realized that Kurt was female, she grown up with me I love kurt, we sleep together when I had study she was with me sadly she died the last year. when she die I was very sad because she was with me my whole life.

currently I have other cat his name is oligopolio, I have this cat like 6 months is very funny he likes play with my dog tail and I hope that he can live for many years
I

No comments:

Post a Comment