Friday, April 26, 2013

My future job

Hi everyone today I am going to talk about my future job  really I never make me the question about what I want to do as a job in the future, because I still see that moment very far, but is obvious that it will be related with what I am studing in this moment  (public administration). In this area I have a lot of posibilities like have a work in ministeries, municipalities and in the diferents public agencies that exist in this country called Chile.

If I have to decide about one of those posibilities I would like work in a ministery and besides teach class at the Universidad de Chile, because I think is a great have that contact with young people and young minds. 

If I could decide other thing no related with the public administration I would like to have a bar with my friends, I think is a wonderful business because there a lot of people who wants to get drunk in this planet, so  for that we will ever have customers.

Maybe work like public administrator or be the owner of a bar are the only things that I want to do in the future as a job.        

    

No comments:

Post a Comment