Friday, April 19, 2013

My best holidays


Hi everyone today I am going to talk about my best holidays, in 2010 I had a lot of fun with my friends because we did a lot of things like play football, play with our band, drink a lot of beer, go to parties and that kind of activities that you do when you have a lot of free time.

I remember that all the days of that summer were like Friday or Saturday, I think that the best part of holidays is that thing that you feel when you do not have responsibilities, that wonderful feeling when you do not feel guilty for wake up at 1 o` clock 

In February I went to ViƱa del Mar with my friends Eric and Christian , we went to the beach and we had a lot of fun besides we went to the stadium we watch a match between Santiago Wanderers de Valparaiso against Universidad de Chile at Playa Ancha stadium.

My holidays were very good because I did not have any responsibility, I had a lot of fun, we were in other city without parents and we did all the we wanted to do.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment